Dental Care With A Wide Range of Financing Options
Have you ever thought about just how much it costs to stay healthy? Think about this: Healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins tend to cost two to three times as much as other options, such as snacks and comfort-food items. Going to the doctor and the dentist can cost money too, and in most situations, insurance doesn’t cover everything. But, when it comes to your health and the health of those you love the most, that expense becomes a priority. Because when it comes to a healthy family, you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Prioritize your dental care with financing options from The Tooth Doc
We all know that good oral health is vital to our overall health. When we have cavities or gum disease, it can hinder our ability to eat and speak properly. Not only that, but poor oral health often goes hand in hand with tooth pain and halitosis (bad breath). Yet, dental care isn’t exactly inexpensive. The typical American spends about $749 per dental visit. And, as we said earlier, insurance can certainly help, but it doesn’t cover everything. So, what is the best way to cover the cost of your dental care without breaking the bank? The answer usually lies within financing options offered by your dentist.
At The Tooth Doc in Omaha, NE, we make it easy for patients to afford dental care helping our patients maximize their insurance benefits and offering additional financing options. The best place to start is with The Tooth Doc Dental Health Club. Our dental club offers three easy-to-manage plans.
- Adult membership is $37 per month.
- Perio membership is $73 per month.
- Child membership for13 years of age and younger is $29 per month.
All plans are effective immediately, have a $99 one-time activation fee, and include the following benefits:
- Two professional cleanings per year (three to four per year for those with the perio membership)
- One to two dental examinations per year
- X-rays as needed per your dentist’s recommendation
- Two fluoride treatments per year
- One emergency exam per year (if needed)
- 15% off other dental treatments
Of course, we also accept payment via the following methods:
- Cash or personal check
- All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- The Lending Club, which offers installment loans and revolving lines of credit with competitive APRs designed to match your budget
- CareCredit, which is different from a typical credit card because it’s designed specifically for medical and dental needs
Keep dental costs down with good oral care at home
Of course, the best way to keep the costs of dental care down starts at home. Though our financing options make it easy to pay for dental care, we still want to help our patients maintain optimal oral health so that those expenses aren’t more than they need to be. Here are four tips to save money and prevent the need for more expensive dental treatments down the road.
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes at a time using a soft-bristled toothbrush. Be sure to look for the best kind of toothbrush for your needs, the next time you are in the dental aisle. The best time of day to brush your teeth is after breakfast and before bed.
- Floss your teeth once a day to remove food particles that have become stuck between the teeth and gums. We recommend flossing your teeth after you brush them, and right before bed.
- Rinse your mouth with a dentist-recommended fluoride mouthwash. This strategy helps to rinse away the food particles that you just loosened up when flossing.
- Visit your dentist once every six months for a routine dental cleaning and oral examination. Though regular brushing and flossing are critical to your oral health, only a dental professional can remove dental calculus which forms after the plaque on your teeth hardens.
The Tooth Doc offers the financing options you need to afford your dental care.
Perhaps the most important takeaway we can give you is that whatever it takes, we will partner with you to come up with a dental care plan that is best for your oral care needs and financial situation. To get started prioritizing your dental care with the best dentist in Omaha, NE, request an appointment today.
If you have never been to The Tooth Doc, we’ll be sure to discuss your current and past dental history, as well as goals for your future dental health. We offer comprehensive dental care for the whole family and we’ve created a one-stop shop with a caring dental team and convenient hours, designed with our patients in mind. We look forward to seeing you and setting you and your pearly whites on a path to dental success.